Tuesday 10 April 2018

DIGI CHOOSDAY WEEK 15


Hello Fellow Crafters!!

Can you believe we're already 15 weeks into the year???  We have a brand new Anything Goes challenge starting at Digi Choosday today, and a brand new discount code waiting for you.  Today's the day to get your shopping done!

We're also looking for a Guest Designer to join our team for a few weeks.  If you're interested, just pop back to the blog, where you'll find all the details you need!


I have made a double z-fold card for a businessman this week.  I deliberately avoided putting a birthday message on the card, because I'd like to keep it's purpose open - Father's Day, congratulations on a new job, etc.  

My snazzy businessman, all my papers and the 2 sentiment tags are from the Work & Play 2 collection.  If you go looking for the businessman himself, he's called Office.  I have coloured him with markers and cut him out on my Cricut.  

I've added loads of Eyelet Outlet brads, a little alarm clock sticker by Little B, and a laptop charm.

Before I show you a few close-up pics of my card, here are your links to the Polkadoodles shop and the challenge blog, where you can also see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration this week, and pick up your limited time Discount Code:










Thanks so much for popping by for a look!  Have a great week!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 38: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #328 - #329: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs April Edition: Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #4: Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #27: Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. He certainly looks very business-like to me! Great card and a wonderful shape too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the extra elements you have added in here, great make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely masculine card Linda. Love everything about this, image, folds, embellies, especially that little computer charm! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great design with a super sentiment! Great embellishments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so creative! It's a great masculine card
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card love the fold,image,great B.papers and brilliant little laptop charm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and love your coloring .. I love how you did his hair.
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Lin! I just love your laptop charm, sentiments and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! A wonderfully painted picture and such a beautiful card composition!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting With An Attitude.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!